When I picked up the boys from school today, they had the Mother's Day gifts they'd made there for me.
Rylan mentioned to me the other day on our way into school that Ms. Jayne had taken his picture by the flowers. So I wasn't too surprised with the framed photo of him. It's an awesome picture of him though and I love it!
Carter had a bag and card he'd decorated for me.
Inside was this little treasure. Carter said he wrote his name and then Ms. Anne made it stand up. Then he got to paint it.
On the back Ms. Anne traced Carter's hand. Very cute!
Ms. Anne also conducted a couple of surveys today. They were done during lunch and Sarah Kate's and Carter's answers definitely reflect that!
Ms. Anne said that you'd of thought she was hosting the show Teen Mom ...
I love the surveys Ms. Anne does and getting to see all the kids' answers!






No comments:
Post a Comment